Saturday, December 6, 2008

Bellingham, WA is in Time Out

I just spent all day flying home from Bellingham, WA. I did a corporate show there and had a great time with everyone. I don't think they get too many visitors in Bellingham (that aren't Canadian), so they were happy to see me. I guess that's what happens when you are in Time Out in the very corner of the continental United States.

On my way to SeaTac Airport in Seattle,


I was able to take this really nice picture of Mt. Rainier...


and the Space Needle (it's been dwarfed since the 1962 World's Fair).



I almost didn't make it to Bellingham because I was laughing so hard at the name of this Driver's Education company: SWERVE. Really? You couldn't come up with anything other than a word that has the definition "turn aside, often to avoid collision"?