Saturday, January 24, 2009

Kimberly, WI

I made a return visit to Tanner's in Kimberly, WI for a WOZZ Listener Appreciation Show. They are a great Bob & Tom affiliate and I appreciated them inviting me to be a part of the show with Tim Cavanaugh. Tanner's is normally an indoor volleyball, basketball, bar and concert venue. I don't get to perform in one of those every week, so here are some pictures from inside with the owners and Tim.




Of course they invite me to visit Kimberly when it is ridiculously cold. On the way into town, the car said it was zero outside. I was not surprised the check engine light was on. It was a rental so I didn't worry too much about it.


I guess that explains the reason Lake Winnebago was frozen. Can you believe people actually live here?



Maybe it's because of the awesome pizza at Rocky Rococo's in Appleton. Be sure to ask for the chocolate chip cookies for desert.

The highlight of the drive was passing OshVegas Palms Resort, an RV Park outside of Oshkosh, WI. No, I am not making this up. Here is the picture to prove it.